Diamantstraat 26hs te Amsterdam
€ 599.000,- k.k.LOVELY LUXURIOUS TURNKEY 3-ROOM GROUNDFLOOR APARTMENT (85M2) with CITYGARDEN
A sunny completely renovated home with a city garden in one of the most popular areas of beautiful Amsterdam. A lovely light TURNKEY apartment. It has 2 large bedrooms and a living area of 85m2 (NEN 2580 measuring report) and at the backside a cosy already landscaped garden.
A 'must see’ for everyone who is looking for a spacious and beautiful apartment in this popular area of Amsterdam. It has a very large living with an open black oak kitchen, 2 bedrooms in the rear and a lovely, separate toilet, large bathroom and a secluded city garden of approx. 5 x 3m with a black new fence. Extra plaster isolation has been placed in the ceiling which also provides a fireproof layer.
Because it is built at the corner of the complex Diamantstraat/Lutmastraat it has a lot of windows providing a lot of daylight as well in the living room as in the 2 bedrooms. This location feels like living in a small village with all the lovely “Diamant cutter houses” across this street. The association of owners is very healthy and has a professional management with a multiple year Maintenance Plan available. The building has been provided with a complete new roof in 2016 and the horizontal and vertical sewage pipes have been renewed in the last 2 years. Monthly cost VvE € 111, - .
At the entrance directly the large living room with a luxurious fully equipped kitchen with a marble top. The complete light plan is renewed with new dimmers for bright and soft lightness.
At the back, the 2 bedrooms with fiberglass “tilt and dump” windows with HR++ glass for isolation.
Next to the separate “little room”, the beautiful “SPA” bathroom with a spacious bath and a separate rain shower with also a washbasin for two persons with drawers. The down pipes has been renewed, as also the central heating system with a floor system, so no dusty radiators is this house. From the kitchen to the bedrooms the entrance to the city garden.
This apartment is located in the popular city area Oud-Zuid around the corner of the Van Woustraat, Sarphatipark and the Amstel River. In this bustling neighbourhood are many pubs, restaurants and shops and the original Amsterdam atmosphere and daily fresh offer at the Albert Cuyp market! This all on walking distance. By car the highways A-1, A-2 and A-10 are quickly reached and a large choice of Public Transport (tram 10 & 4) at the van Woustraat with nearby also the new North-South line station "De Pijp". At this moment, there is no waiting list for a parking permit for the car in front of the property.
- 3-room TURNKEY apartment of 85m2 living area;
- Completely renovated.
- Renewed horizontal and vertical sewage pipes, electric wires and the central electricity box.
- New CV Intergas Combi Compact HRE 2018 boiler.
- Floor heating everywhere
- Double glass HR++ all tilt and dump windows.
- A brand new completely equipped kitchen.
- New bathroom with bath, rain shower and 2-person washbasin.
- Landscaped city garden at the South.
- Entrance from kitchen to city garden.
- Oak wooden floor through the whole apartment.
- High quality light system with dimmers for ceiling lights.
- Full ownership. (NO ground lease)
- Association of Owners (16) € 111. - Per month. Healthy with professional management and a More Year Maintenance plan available.
- Parking in front of this home (with permit). In addition, a visitor permit possibility with 50% discount on regular rate.
- Project Notary Eekhoff c.s. te Amsterdam
DO NOT WAIT TOO LONG and come and see. Such a beautiful TURNKEY concept is not available every day in “de Pijp’.
The information shown in this advertisement has been collected with care and mostly based on intake with the owner and third party; We do not take any responsibilities for any incorrectness. We do advice a broker to help with purchasing this lovely apartment.