Diamanstraat 26 hs Amsterdam
€ -------------------------*** ENGLISH TRANSLATION***
This is a unique opportunity to realize your own home, studio, office or combination of those. This is a multifunctional living / work space in the middle of a quiet part of De Pijp near the Asscherkwartier and the former City Archives. This space measures approximately 86m2, may be used as a living area for 100% and can still be completely arranged according to your own wishes. Because of the corner location it is very light for a ground floor house. At the rear, the apartment also has a cozy city garden. The location is almost village like in the middle of the charming diamond sharpening houses.
An apartment with two or three bedrooms can easily be realized here and office or atelier at home is also possible. There is central heating and the connections for kitchen and bathroom are already there. The whole apartment has double glazing with HR ++ glass.
The apartment is located in the popular district Oud-Zuid near the Van Woustraat and the Sarphatipark and is almost against the river Amstel. In this bustling neighborhood are many cafes, eateries and shops and of course there is also the daily fresh offer of the Albert Cuyp market! This is all within walking distance. The A-1, A-2 and A-10 are very easy to reach and there is a wide choice of public transport (tram 10 and 4) and also the new station "De Pijp" of the Noord / Zuidlijn is nearby. At the moment there is no waiting time for a parking permit, so you can simply park the car in front of the door.
- The apartment is located on private land
- There is an active association of owners and a healthy maintenance reserve
- A Long-term Maintenance Planning (MJOP) has been drawn up by the VVE
- Near the River Amstel
- Cozy city garden on the South
- Central heating Intergas HR boiler (built in 2008)
- Casco delivery and lots of layout options
- Modern electrical installation with 4 groups and safety switch.
- Within walking distance of the Albert Cuyp market