€ 739.000,- cost for buyerLuxurious groundfloor apartment with garden, outside kitchen and loungeset
A beautiful finished and extended apartment of totally 98 m2 with a terrace garden in a beloved street in the famous River area of Amsterdam!
This apartment has all you wished for:
- Complete modern utilized high quality kitchen with a dining bar with leather stools.
- Luxurious bathroom with floorheating, extra large bath and double rainshowers.
- Throughout the house a consistant light plan with dimmers and spots.
- Wooden oak floor.
- Custom made closets in both bedrooms.
- Lovely garden with lights and outside tap and situated at the West.
The location of this home is at the Roompotstraat, just behind the Scheldestraat near to the sophisticated Apollo area. The cosy Scheldestraat and Maasstraat nearby, locates a lot of restaurants, bars, shops and even supermarkets and special little boutiques. Coffee at Seven, a diner at Vis aan de Schelde or a drink with friends at the familiar pub ’t Vliegertje. And do not forget the traitoria Feduzzi! Everything just around the corner and even so you still could live in the wide and quiet Roompotstraat with beautiful trees. The Beatrix- and Amstelparc nearby for walkers and sporters and the Zuidas 5 minutes with your bike. There are a lot of schools in this area and public transport shows a lot of good connections by means of trams, busses and the Railwaystation RAI. Even with your car it takes approx. 5 minutes to access as well as the A2 as the A-10 Ring. On this moment there is no waitingllist for a parking permit in the street and there is a parking subscription available with a special lower rate for your visitors.
Own entrance door. Direct entrance to the all through sunny livingroom of 14 meters long, starting with the diningroom where the impressive kitchen follows in the middle of this house which has a lot of storage by means of cupboards and drawers, and utilized with all the necessarily equipment: a SS 5-pointer stove, SS recirculaton hood, dishwasher, 2 SS combi-oven/microwaves, a big cool-freezer combination and a dining bar with leather stools
The living room which has been extended has wooden double glassed doors to the sunny garden. From the livingroom you acces the masterbedroom at the rear of this house, from where you also could enter the garden. And in this large bedroom you find THE dream of every woman… the custom made walk-inn closet with a lot of drawers and hanging space for all your clothes. Even the wallpaper of snakeskin which has been applied is the proof of good taste.
The modern bathroom with a extra large bath, the double rainshowers, floorheating, electric ventilation and the 2p-washbasin furniture with drawers is really beautiful and feels like your own SPA.
The second bedroom with also a lot of windows (now used as an office), also has the custom made closets and is an “adult” bedroom.
Between the bathroom and this bedroom, you’ll find the separate toilet with special lighting & tiles and a wide storage/laundry closet with a lot of space. Beside of all this there is even an extra storage room next to the kitchen which also is in use for all your coats.
The terrace of big black tiles of 35 m2 at the West has an outside kitchen, a lounge set and a large table for 10p. The lovely tree romantically could be lightened in the evening. Almost all present furniture which has been choosen with care and a lot of taste could be bought. So also the garden furniture.
This apartment is well isolated and has an wooden oak Floor, modern electricity(a lot of sockets), new central heating system (2015) and all the internet connections. The Central Heating and the ventilation system are well mounted in the laundry closet where you also find the connection for the dryer and washer.
- 3-room apartment at the ground Floor of 98m2 with a landscaped terrace.
- Completely renovated in 2015 :
- Fully equipped kitchen with a concret workarea.
- Renewed all pipes and sewage
- New Heating System
- New electricity cables
- New foundation added.
- A very healthy Associations of Owners(VvE) with a MJOP, in control by VVE NL, share of 1/12.
- Contribution of the VvE is € 115,-
- Groundlease bought off till 1 oktober 2053
- Lately repainted the front of building
- Parking permit possible and a visitor permit possible with a 50% discount on regular price
- Projectnotary Eekhoff c.s. in Amsterdam
- Delivery ; within 3 month. (August 31)